Once again, our Training coordinator has put together an amazing lineup of courses for 2013.
Many of these training programs are Paddle Canada Certification Courses and are taught by our volunteer RACCC members with National Instructor Certification.
Please note the courses that have prerequisites.
The 2013 RACCC Training Program includes:
You must be a 2013 RACCC member to take RACCC training.
• For more information about becoming a RACCC member click here
How to register for Training:
To sign-up for training, go the RA Centre website page "PlayRA" and look under Canoe Camping.
Registration is on an equal basis until 19 April.
• If a course is overfilled, spaces are assigned by lot.
• Losers can opt to go on the wait list or get a refund.
After 19 April, registration is first-come, first-serve
See our Training Policies page for more information.
The club is governed by the RA Centre policies on cancellations and refunds. These can be found on the RA Centre website. In general, the following apply:
· There are no refunds for training course fees, except in the case of a medical problem documented with a medical certificate.
· Cancellations must be made 7 days before the start of a course.
· A $20 administration fee is applied in all cases.
If a course is cancelled or was overfilled and you did not get a spot, you will receive a full refund
See our Policies page for more information
The Training Coordinator is Peter Kasurak (email@example.com)